Core Return Policy for Diesel Injectors
We cannot ship your item until you make one of these steps:
1.- Call us at (951) 296 9496 and place a credit card on file for your CORE, or
2.- before buying, your product buy the CORE for your injector.
We only charge you if the old CORE not returned within 30 days of purchase. We will not accept injectors as suitable cores that have run waste vegetable oil or alternative fuels (to include home-made veggie or biofuels).
We DO NOT charge a core charge upfront, and you have 30 days to return the core before being debited. If a customer fails to return any core within 30 days of purchase, the customer agrees to a (minimal) $125usd core charge per core, and the price will be precise by type of product.
If, due to scheduling conflicts, installation of the new injectors will not occur in a reasonable amount of time, please CALL US at (951) 296 9496 or email us. We may, at our discretion, extend your 30-day core return window to better suit your installation schedule.
California Diesel Manufacturing LLC defines CORE INJECTORS as:
Old unit, which was replaced by the new, reman o reconditioned item, those injectors which were most recently installed into your vehicle's engine.
CORE PHYSICAL CONDITION:
- No fire marks (been in a fire)
- No external damage (broken)
- Injectors returned to us, which are out of a salvage yard, injectors which have burns, or externally damaged, or injectors which have run waste oil, or home-made "bio" fuels, will NOT be suitable as cores.
- Any injector which has previously disassembled will NOT be an appropriate core injector.
If you have any questions regarding these restrictions to your core injectors, please don't hesitate to give us a call.
After 30 days: The credit card that we have on file will be charged for the amount of the CORE; if the CORE returns after 30 days, a full refund minus 10% and 25.00 late fees will be issued to the customer.
No CORE refund will be given after 60 days or will be purchased at what we pay for CORES.
Core Return Process
- To collect full core credit, please return cores within 30 days.
- Cores must be in undamaged conditions when returned. If damage occurs during shipping, due to poor packaging or other reasons, we reserve the right to prorate or forfeit a core refund at our discretion.
- If cores return on time and undamaged, you will receive your core refund within one week via the method of your original purchase.
- All core returns for core credit should be shipped to the address below. The buyer is responsible for all core shipping charges.
Please send the cores to:
California Diesel Manufacturing LLC
43114 Blackdeer Loop, Suite: F
Temecula, CA. 92590-3416 USA
- When sending the cores, make sure that an invoice is included with a minimal value for customs purpose. ALL shipping documents must indicate:
- "USA MADE INJECTORS BEING RETURNED FOR REPAIR AND RETURN, WITHOUT ANY COMMERCIAL VALUE. THE STATED VALUE IS FOR US CUSTOMS' PURPOSES ONLY." (International customers)
- E-mail or fax a copy of the invoice, packing slip and airway bill once the package is picked up.
Core Grade Levels
- The injector is complete and works.
- It does not have additional damage.
- We accept the injector core as full core credit.
- The injector assembly is complete, but at least one of the major components is damaged.
- We could accept the injector core as partial core credit.
- The injector unit is not complete or assembled and all major components are damaged.
- Injector core not accepted for core credit