As a California Diesel Mfg Llc Sales Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Taking incoming calls and text messages.
- Making outbound calls/Call back requests.
- Responding to customers one-on-one via phone call, email, Facebook, Instagram or our website.
- Sending out emails.
- Manage and maintain email marketing campaigns.
- Follow up with prospective customers in response to their emails.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Prospects daily for potential customers and maintains consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Work closely with customers to develop lasting relationships and increase business.
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Build rapport to determine the customer's needs by listening and asking questions.
- Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, uncovering needs, making product recommendations, converting sales, and capturing customer phone numbers/email addresses.
- Assist customers in the shop.
- Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register procedures.
- Support product replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- New customer development and driving current customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Perform follow-up calls and e-mails to direct marketing programs and Monthly Specials.
- Meet sales goals and expectations during your scheduled shifts.
- Able to build strong relationships and interact at all levels of a customer’s organization to support all customer activities.
- Maintain and expand targeted media lists/contacts.
- Ensures all sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Respond to and or resolve customer issues related to orders and products.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
Skills and experiences:
- Utilize computer & phone skills to increase sales and customer retention.
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- Perform math function to collect payment and make a change – operate a point of sale (POS) register scanners, credit/debit card terminals, and monitor customer lines to expedite the transaction process.
- Maintain a clean, organized store by front-facing, stocking, and shelving.
- Time management skills.
- Self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Great energy and positive attitude.
- Great phone skills.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Candidates must be able to:
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions and procedures to perform assembly and disassembly in Spanish or English.
- Safely lift to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Pay - depending on work ethic, experience, and character. We reward hard-working, dedicated employees with regular pay increases.
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Day Shift, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- 8-hour shift
- A waiting period may apply (90 days)
- Only full-time employees are eligible
Work Remotely: No
California Diesel Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated company with a supportive and easy-going culture. We are willing to train candidates who are eager to learn and come to work. No warehouse experience is required, but a quick learner is preferred. Being bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus. Hablamos español tambien!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace; candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Interested? Contact us at: email@example.com