As a Testing and Rebuilding Technician, you will be responsible for the operation of testing, remanufacturing, and calibration equipment at California Diesel Manufacturing LLC. You are responsible for performing the following duties in a manner that exemplifies California Diesel Manufacturing LLC's mission, vision, and core values.
- Visually inspect and pre-qualify injectors before testing/rebuilding.
- Disassemble, clean, and visually inspect injectors and internal components
- Prepare injector components for reassembly.
- Use computer service information to determine the correct replacement parts.
- Perform precision measurements as necessary to determine the adjustments needed.
- Reassemble injectors using correct replacement parts following manufacturer-specified procedures
- Apply appropriate test protocols and perform injector function and comprehensive tests.
- Document test results, ensuring accurate data gets captured.
- Interpret test results, and the process failed or qualified products following SOP.
- Clean and maintain machines and work areas daily.
- Complete daily work logs and turn them into the supervisor each day.
- Perform maintenance on testing equipment based on the specified maintenance schedule.
- Communicate with other departments in the facility
- Work overtime when required by business needs.
- Follow good housekeeping best practices for the workstation, work area, and general office space.
- Adhere to California Diesel Manufacturing LLC's Safety Standards and Policies
- Perform other job duties, activities, or responsibilities as assigned by the needs of the business, with or without notice.
What We Value
- Highest Quality: We know quality is paramount in everything we do; this allows us to be proud of our work. We take pride in delivering the best possible products to our customers every day.
- Attention To Detail: We obsess over the details, big or small. Accuracy is the main focus at all times.
- Reliability: We rely on teammates to work together effectively to complete daily tasks and achieve strategic goals. We help each other succeed.
- Dedication: We are dedicated to professionalism, speed, and efficiency, consistently exceeding expectations.
- Experience as a technician/ diesel technician
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Diesel Injectors and / or Turbos is a plus.
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year is a plus
Diesel Engine Repair: 1 year is a plus
Candidates must be able to:
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions and procedures to perform assembly and disassembly in Spanish or English.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Work independently and with others.
- Use hand, power, and inspection tools safely.
- Safely lift to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Able to stand the entire shift.
What We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Pay - depending on work ethic, experience, and character. We reward hard-working, dedicated employees with regular pay increases.
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Day Shift, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- 8-hour shift
- Spanish (Preferred)
- The waiting period may apply (90 days)
- Only full-time employees are eligible
Work Remotely: No
California Diesel Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated company with a supportive and easy-going culture. We are willing to train candidates who are eager to learn and come to work. No warehouse experience is required, but a quick learner is preferred. Being bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus. Hablamos español tambien!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace; candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Interested? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org