We are currently looking for Assemblers. No experience required.
Job duties include:
- Disassemble used fuel injectors to prepare them for cleaning.
- Clean and inspect fuel injector parts; report defective or questionable parts to supervisor.
- Assemble fuel injectors using original and new parts.
- Test parts and communicate results.
Candidates must be able to:
- Understand and follow basic verbal, written instruction and procedures to perform assembly and disassembly in Spanish or English.
- Maintain the production pace.
- Work independently and with others.
- Use hand, power and inspection tools safely.
- Safely lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Able to stand entire shift.
- A great work/life schedule! Our work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, some daily OT until 5:30 pm and on Saturday may be required.
- Benefits package offered after 90 days.
- Holiday pay immediately, 24 sick hours after 90 days of employment and 1 week vacation after 1 year of employment.
California Diesel Mfg Llc is a family owned and operated company with a very supportive and easy-going culture. We are willing to train candidates who are eager to learn and come to work. No warehouse experience required, but a quick learner is preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus. Hablamos español tambien!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and a Drug Free Workplace; candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location